This is a second part of my previous post about God-given talents. As I was posting it, something came to my mind;

[Matthew 25:15] To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.

"According to his ability"

In the real sense, nothing God gives you is too much for you or beyond your capability. He sees you, and know you're capable (Of course, He knows you better than yourself).
I used to feel all weighed down by the things around me and I'd always say they're too much for me to carry/handle, but God sees me and knows I can do it.

The key to waking up from the thought that anything is too much to handle is totally trusting God. Trusting in God gives you confidence, bc you'd feel the coverage and it'd be to your consciousness that you're actually doing nothing at all. All you need to do is let Him flow through you.
So, stop complaining about how a task feels too difficult for you to handle and lean on God. Trust me, He gave you that task cos He knows you're capable (absolutely with His strength, of which He has made everly available).

Secondly,
"To whom much is given, much is expected"
Even as God has given us talents according to our abilities, He also expects according to our abilities too. At this point, I'd remind us that people shouldn't live our lives for us. The servant that was given five talents didn't look at the second servant and say, "Ehn! Shebi he made two more, I'll make two more too. I can't stress myself". That's why working with the Holyspirit is very important, so you wouldn't look at someone else and think you're working according to His will.
Myles Munroe said, "Success is fulfilling the purpose of which you were created for". Success isn't measured by You vs The rest. Define your purpose, work with the Holyspirit in the area of your talents, just like the first servant did.

Thirdly,
I'd say, "To whom much is given that much is expected from; much is also given".
Why do you think the master gave that one talent to the first servant instead of the second? God doesn't just give you so much tasks without so much blessings. But then, I'd also say it's a chain reaction. As much is given again, much is still expected. As the master gave the first servant the third servant's talent, it was still expected of him to work with that talent. When the blessings come, don't just sit there, continue to work with the Holyspirit and do His will. Look at it like it's a chain reaction. Everything that is given to us is meant to bring Glory to God.
Keep it in mind.

PS: Please read my previous post

#IntroTalk_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A BROKEN VESSEL?”

What is your Purpose?

Dear lady